Search to your heart's content

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Gibberish I just now typed up while thinking about nothing and everything...

By this time ten days from now, the final rings of the expulsion frequency detector will have reached their maximum output. This of course will allow the quiglex magnatron overlord to find the ultimate negafication reactors. If the quiglex magnatron overlord finds the ultimate negafication reactors all hope is lost. I cannot let this happen. So, in order to prevent this devastating event from occurring, I have put together a team whom I believe can help me defeat the quiglex magnatron overlord once and for all. Thus establishing peace for all of the infiniverse. 

1 comment:

  1. If anyone happened to be interested in this, I can type more...

    ReplyDelete