Search to your heart's content

Thursday, January 17, 2013


Yesterday, I was thinking.... what would I do in the event of a zombie apocalypse?...... Well, my first reaction would be finding my girlfriend. But then what about my family? They probably wouldn't want to travel all the way to New Hampshire from Indiana in the middle of such a situation. I'd be forced to separate with them. It would be very dangerous on the road.....for one, I don’t know how to drive I don’t think learning on a highway obstacle course would be a good idea. So I'd either be biking or walking.... or I could just jack an electric scooter or a moped. (Hey! If the left it there during a zombie out brake I don't think they'll be coming back for it....) Well, anyway the journey lasts about 14 hours by car. (CAR!!) So I’m estimating that it would take me a few days to get there. Maybe even weeks. Depending on the undead population in the areas I'd be traveling in I would have to be careful. Stealth would be of the highest importance. With no knowledge of where I'd be able to acquire fire-arms I'd be reduced to using melee weapons.(baseball bats, knives, machetes....etc..) A very risky operation when in a (not-so-)party of one. Of course I could always find something useful in the city. But I'm too chicken to risk it on my own. There would be so much staked against me....not to mention there could always be the possibility that she would've turned or left by the time I got there. Oh, well.....knowing me I'm pretty confident that I'd make it there (as long as a hoard doesn't come by).  Though after I've found my (hopefully still alive) girlfriend, what next?

1 comment:

  1. wow so much faith in me there babe. i am beyond confident i will survive and i am going to hijack a boat and go to a deserted island free from the zombie plague.

    ReplyDelete