Search to your heart's content

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

???


                Recently I have come to the conclusion that I don’t really know what I want to write about on this blog. That and when I do know what I want to write it is not diverse enough for me. Personally, I think I should be talking about a little bit more than just comics and pop culture. Granted I have written a few things other than that, but I still would like to branch out a bit more. So, in order cover a more wide range of topics on this blog. I am asking you the reader to please comment out of the goodness (or vile despicableness) of your heart and share what you would like to hear from this blog. 

1 comment:

  1. Is making a comment so much to ask for? I bet that I'll be the only person who responds to this post and this is my own blog........ugh.

    ReplyDelete