Search to your heart's content

Friday, February 1, 2013

Music!

Today, I feel like writing about music. As I type this, I'm listening to my Ipod. When it comes to music, I like a wide variety. Mainly, I like rock music. By rock music I mean ALL ROCK MUSIC. That includes classic, alternative, soft, hard, punk, screamo, metal, grange, etc. I also enjoy listening to techno and dubstep. Every now and then, a little bit of rap. Although, I prefer more old school heading towards R&B. I also like pop. I enjoy a good dose of oldies every once in a while. Of course, there's nothing like some good ole' jazz. Overall, I like just about everything, with one exception. I don't really care for country unless it just so happens to be beyond outstanding. 
20 of my favorite groups (in no particular order and across the board) would have to be:
  1. the Red Hot Chili Peppers
  2. Foo Fighters
  3. the Beatles
  4. Daft Punk
  5. Prince
  6. Micheal Jackson
  7. Frank Sinatra
  8. Soundgarden
  9. Shinedown
10. Skrillex
11. Skillet
12. Bob Marley
13. Metallica
14. Nirvana
15. Keane
16. The Eagles
17. Elton John
18. Paramore
19. Linkin Park
20. Coldplay
If you're wondering about what else I like or if you have any musical suggestions for me (seeing how I want to expand my musical borders to encompass more bands, styles, and genres) please make a comment.


No comments:

Post a Comment